How to sell to the City
We are always on the lookout for innovative, green products, certifications, and services. However, due to limited resources, please:
- Avoid requesting to add a new product or service to this site.
- Avoid sending sales materials.
If you provide pest control on City properties, you must follow the Pesticides Compliance Checklist.
- Read How Products Get on the SF Approved List
- Find out when SF Dept. of Environment occassionally requests information from vendors and manufacturers.
Fill out this form to update existing product or vendor information.
- Subscribe to SF Purchasing Dept.’s RSS feed of invitations for bids.
- If you are not a SF City-approved vendor, learn how to sell to the City or call SF Purchasing Dept. (not us) at (415) 554-6743.